The demand for values-led, people-oriented and sustainable developments is arguably the most significant shift across architecture, property and design right now.
Join Communications Collective for a special event on Thursday 19 April to explore this quiet revolution.
A panel of industry leaders will discuss the rise of ethical property development and how it should be defined, the business of developing these types of properties and what the future holds for Australia’s multi-residential apartment market.
Expert panellists include:
- Tim Riley, Founder, Property Collectives
- David Martin, CEO, Small Giants Developments
- Sophie Whittakers, Development Manager, Lucent Capital
- Kath Sundermann, Associate Director, MGS Architects
- Andrew Hoyne, Principal, Hoyne Design
Admission is from 6.30pm and the panel will begin at 7pm. Light refreshments will be provided. Tickets can be purchased here.